Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Stress already. *sigh*

Man, it's only the first week and a half and it feels like exam period. With assessments due here and there, I'm finding it difficult to find time for myself to chill out and relax. Not too much to report about, but I feel a little bit more organised this semester, so hopefully my grades will reflect this increase in organisation! haha. Life is pretty boring, and not that interesting, but who knows, maybe something will spice it up in the future. =D

In terms of figures, I'm looking forward to picking up a Nendoroid Mio when it comes out in November. It's just the best definition of 'moe' for me, and I loved her character in K-On! the most out of all the others. I just can't wait til November, when this semester is over, and when Mio arrives in my mailbox! =D

0 comments:

    Recent Posts