Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Three weeks to go!


It's only 3 weeks left before I depart for San Francisco, and off to UCSC. All the plans are under way, with housing over there confirmed too. In my floor I have 5 other people staying with me - two other exchange students, and 3 local ones. The journey to get to this stage took ages! From not knowing which uni I'll get into, to the tedious long online apps to fill in, to visa issues, to health insurance stuff - it's been a long trek. It should hopefully be well worth it, after all this time and effort getting there. I've been told that Santa Cruz is a kinda hippy town, with a forest and a beach at the same uni.

I can't wait till I arrive there, and hopefully will be an enjoyable experience then! Will keep you readers posted on how everything goes. =)


P.S. the above is the logo of UCSC (University of California, Santa Cruz), and is of the mascot, a banana slug - wiki it for more info.

0 comments:

    Recent Posts