Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Week 5 in UCSC!

It's that time of the week again! The 5th week already! Here's the usual summary of my week:

  • Went to Gilroy Premium Outlets - where I managed to spend 70USD on clothes = I have to start saving now, before I run out of money soon. I managed to pick up 2 shirts, a pair of shoes, a necklace/choker thing (I'm not sure what they call them lol), and a belt.
  • Tried out Jamba Juice - pretty decent, but more or less like the Boost Juice we have at home.
  • Ate some Häagen-Dazs as it was on special - I love cookies and icecream.
  • Had a try at the I Love Sushi restaurant - made me realise why I hate hype, with some people claiming it to be the best sushi restaurant. It was alright in my opinion, but in no way the best place to have sushi. It was more or less like Oishii, but all the dishes were basically the same, instead of the variety they have at Oishii.
  • Ate some decent American food at Chilli's in Capitola - pretty good I reckon, expect to see it on Oishiilog soon! Dessert was good too there for you chocaholics!
  • Met some new people along the way!
  • Same old classes
I added a small bit at the bottom to show some difference between America and Australia as a side note. Hopefully I'll find enough to put one there every week! Here are the pics of this week!

Decent outlet place, that surpasses the ones in Brissy by far!

Random Necklace thing I bought at Gilroy's.

Boost equivalent!

Decent American Food place I have had with variety that doesn't involve just burgers/hotdogs and fries

Part of the monstrous main meal I had at Chilli's

Awesome dessert at Chilli's

Cheap Haagen Dazs ice cream!

Oishii equivalent!

Australia vs America differences 1:
Fairy Floss = Cotton Candy

0 comments:

    Recent Posts