Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Week 6 in UCSC!

Hey Guys! How's things? It's finally become colder now, starting to feel a lot more like winter, and not the bipolar temperature that has been happening lately. I think I've seen most of the wildlife here, but I never manage to snap any of them on camera. I've yet to see the famous banana slug though, but my friends have. >_<>

  • Finally enjoying the winter side of things =D
  • Eating homemade Japanese Stew - I thought it was pretty delicious, and something different for a change!
  • Went to a Japanese mixer - involved eating some nice food, and meeting some new people because of it
  • Ate at a Thai restaurant
  • Australian culture night!
  • Bought some manga for friends of mine
  • Pissed off at the assignment submit system - had to submit an assignment late because they say I didn't submit it...*sigh* I wish it was on paper.
  • Still in holiday mode, when my first exam is coming on the next Thursday! T_T
It has been pretty enjoyable so far, let's hope it never stops!


The two manga I bought for friends of mine.



Aussie culture night!



Thai food!



Japanese Mixer!



At Kana's house with the delicious stew! (see below)


Japanese White Stew!


0 comments:

    Recent Posts