Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Nothing like spending time with friends~

The past two days, I've been blowing my money with spending time with my mates.

I went and saw The Day the Earth Stood Still - it was an alright sci-fi flick, probably average, not good, not bad lol. I also dropped by Replay, to see if my Initial D skills have improved, but I found out that the wheel that I have is so much smaller than the one they have at the arcades. It was still fun, but hard to adjust imo. Hopefully someday, I'll be able to master it. Had a go at DDR too, but it sucked cos I had pretty bad shoes, and I haven't played for a while, was good exercise though.

Yesterday I went to Game On with Misa. It was pretty interesting to check out the games over there. Unfortunately there you couldn't take your camera in with you lol. They had many classics, just not the classics that I'm that into. It was fun, and well worth it for those of you interested in games. After that we just walked around Southbank, and I had a go at spinning these plastic plates too. My wrist was too stiff and took a long time to be able to do it. After that we just wondered around the place. We had the Happy Hour special at Gelatissimo which was 50% off. Too much sugar for me in my opinion, so not something to do on a daily basis. ^^"

Just spending time with friends is great fun, and I love it. Just wish there was more time in the world!

0 comments:

    Recent Posts