Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

The Past 2 weeks!

So, what have I been up to in the past 2 weeks of not blogging? Many things, but the most exciting being my friend from Shanghai that I met during exchange in the USA. I'll cover this in a separate entry. Other than that, it's just been hanging out with friends in the city: from watching movies to going to arcades.

We watched Yesman. I thought it was one of Jim Carrey's better comedy films, as it wasn't over the top. It was good for a laugh, and had some wonderful hilarious moments too. Unfortunately we had to sit in the 3rd row seat, and our necks were pretty sore by the end of the film. Still, it wasn't bad for a $6.50 film!

Afterwards we got our HK souvenirs from Billy - solar powered torch keyring. It was pretty cool, could be helpful in blackout situations! We tried to go to Replay, only to see that it's been converted to Timezone. I couldnt use my remaining tokens unfortunately, but it's ok. I can use my cousins gold card now! :)

Other than the above, I've just been spending some time with the PS3 - managed to finish Prince of Persia finally. It's a great game, and it's worth the money, despite the adventure being a tad short. Heaps of fun, well recommended for anyone looking for an engrossing story, and wonderful artwork in terms of the cel-shading graphics. =)

0 comments:

    Recent Posts