Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Returning life back to normal!

Ah yes, another week has past since my trip from the USA. Life is slowly settling down, and slowly settling back down to something that I'm more familiar with. My mum came back 2 days ago, and I was glad to finally have good food last night. Lately I've just been keeping myself busy with the PS3, mainly with Initial D, and Prince of Persia. I hope everyone had a very Happy New Years, and best wishes for 2009!

Speaking of which, here are my new year's resolutions (writing it down so I can follow them):

  • Learn how to cook 9 different dishes from mum
  • Learn how to sing well (I realised that I love karaoke now!)
  • Finish 9 games - any console!
  • Maintain a clean room (This would probably be the most difficult one)
  • Save enough money, to go on a nice trip/meetup with friends back in the USA!
  • Meet a lot more new people, and becoming a more international person I guess.

0 comments:

    Recent Posts