Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

A Breath of fresh air!

Hey guys!

Just thought I'd give some life into this blog, with a new template, just 2 weeks a bit late from the start of this CNY. I went for a simplistic look, hopefully less cluttered than the old one where I tried to stick as much stuff in it as I could.

And on with life, what have I been up to? Not much really, I saw Underworld 3 - which was a prequel but I've never seen any of the earlier ones, so I might be missing out on something. It was an alright action flick, just that because it is set with a vampire setting, the lighting was pretty dark, and in doing so it was hard to see what was going on. The camera angles made it worse because it would move a bit too quick for my eyes. It lasted for about an hr and a half, and we saw it at Southbank, so it was alright for $6.50.

Other than that, just been keeping myself occupied with the ps3. I'm anxiously waiting for Steet Fighter IV - it just spells out awesome! Probably my first PS3 game I bought on the day of release. Here is the latest trailer I found on Youtube!



I'll keep everyone posted when there are more exciting things to blog about! :)

0 comments:

    Recent Posts