Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

To HK and beyond!

Well, I've finally set foot in HK and I must say not much has really changed. Our plane got delayed by 30 mins due to some technical problem, but on the whole it's been pretty smooth. We ended up catching a taxi to the hotel and got back around 10pm HK time. I noticed compared to last time, was that the taxi fares went up from 15HKD to 18HKD, and increments by $1.50 instead of $1.40. I guess it can't be helped, everything is getting a whole lot more exxy nowadays!

Other than that, I've jsut been borrowing a neighbouring wifi, and waiting until the shops open! I'll leave you guys with a cool pic I took from the Tsing Ma Bridge, on the way from the airport. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i love going on the tsing ma bridge at night..its so nice!
haha be sure to eat heaps!! like cafe de coral :D

    Recent Posts