Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

2nd Week of Uni!

Well, as I approach the end of week 2, I must say, it has been quite an enjoyable one. I've managed to make a few new friends, from Hong Kong to Korea, to Holland(I think) and to Japan.

Lately, I've just been keeping myself busy with attending different careers workshops supplied by UQ, as well as going to various employer presentations too. It just feels so weird that this is my final year of university! >_<>

I also saw the movie Slumdog Millionaire on Friday. It was something different from your typical Hollywood movie, and probably one of the best movies I've seen this year. It's more like a drama type of film, with a few funny moments here, and serious moments there. I enjoyed it, and it's worth checking out! :)

0 comments:

    Recent Posts