Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

4th Week of Uni!

Hey guys! 4 weeks already! Guess I gotta start studying~ I have one mid sem in about a week and a half, so it'd be cool too. Things that happened this week:

  • Went and took my Korean friend Sunny to grab some Chinese food (was disappointed that they didn't have soft shelled crabs on the night =( ) I'm glad she enjoyed what we ate there though~
  • Went to Kate's 21st BBQ Party. It was great catching up, and meeting some new people there too. First time I cooked at a BBQ haha, but forgot to bring a camera along, I'd learn my lesson for next time.
  • Job interviews, going to do one with Deloitte this week, hope all goes well~ I'm currently applying for a Technology Consultant, just something I thought would be suitable, and would incorporate Commerce with IT stuff too!
It's been a pretty busy week, my PS3 hasn't received any love for ages =( Hope to catch up in the holidays coming in a fortnight!

1 comments:

dana said...

ahh, uni.. how time flies..

    Recent Posts