Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

First week of Uni!

Well what can I say. Gonna start my 2nd week of university today. Uni has been alright, more or less the same, slowly getting back into the swing of things. Classes don't start until 10, and usually finish at 2 or at 4. It's been great slowly meeting new people. It's just somewhat weird trying to get back into the UQ life. Compared to the USA, the community seems to be less close-knit, but I'm sure I'll adjust soon enough! The WASABI BBQ yesterday was great fun, met some people from Tokyo and Saitama-ken too. Hope this year will be a memorable one, as it's my final one~ (hopefully!) Lately I've just been busy playing more Street Fighter IV, and managing to convince a friend of mine to like it now! =D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

noooooooo uni has started already :'(

    Recent Posts