Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

First week back - life is slowly returning back to normal.

Ah man, life is slowly returning back to normal. It's taken me a few days to come to the realisation as to how different my life was back when I was in the USA. Compared to my lifestyle here, the USA one had me being a lot more responsible for what I did, and had to take care of myself. So what have I been up to in the past week:

  • Arriving back from a 38 hour trip - it was horrible, and I was smelly by the end of it. I might do a day in Taipei entry later. :P
  • Helping a friend of mine move house - He's going on exchange next semester in Singapore! Wish him a safe trip.
  • Celebrated a quiet Xmas with Dad and Misa - her family has gone on a trip overseas, so invited her over so it wouldn't be such a lonely Christmas.
  • Finished the first season of Gundam 00 - it was pretty good in my opinion! Though, it's the first Gundam series I actually finished. =)
  • I have a new toy to play with - I've finally joined/given into the PS3 family. After checking the HK prices compared to here, there wasn't a significant difference, so I managed to grab one yesterday. Out of all the games I have so far, I must say that Initial D is the most engaging one, probably because of the wheel I have with it. I'll do quick reviews of the others sometime in the future!
  • Reflecting more or less on my experience in the USA, and how to make myself a better person learning from those experiences.
I'll do pics later, kinda lazy to upload with my slow connection! Haha.

0 comments:

    Recent Posts