Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

The last days of the USA!

Now that I'm back home, I have heaps of time to blog about stuff. It has taken me a few days to start working on it, but here it is. This is how I spent my last days of the USA:

  • Having a Christmas dinner with Kelvin, Yao and Kristen at Kelvin's house - we had rib eye steak, with beans and salad, topped with apple cider/wine. It tasted really good, and it was great seeing their look of surprise when I gave them all a small present each. It was basically a variation of chocolates, a Xmas card, and a picture of me and them.
  • We went to karaoke, Yao, Kelvin, and I. This involved mainly singing Chinese songs - it was great fun, and made me realise how much I love singing and going there. Too bad many of my friends here aren't into it.
  • Had some Korean food - still need to get used to Kimchi haha.
  • Went bowling: this was the first time in a while since I last ten pin bowled. I won the first game, but came 2nd in the second game. I'm rusty =(.
  • On the last day, we just went and had some greek food - it was interesting kind of cuisine, pics will be up later!



I really miss you guys, I hope we'll meet up soon, and that I won't be forgotten! You guys have made my experience in the USA worth that while. ^_^

0 comments:

    Recent Posts