Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Another Busy Week!

Another busy week crammed in again. What have I been up to? Here's a quick list:

  • My brother's 20th Birthday where we had Italian food at Gianni's in Hamilton! The first time I've been there, but there is great food to be had there~
  • Finalising project plans for my IT group project - its not hard, just uses heaps of time. =(
  • Getting exam results - I'll have to study a lot more now, too much time spent on job applications! >_<
  • Tidying up my room - I'll try to keep this up for as long as I can, it just makes life a lot more easier by being organised!
  • Bought Everybody's Golf: World Tour from Kmart for $30. I've heard that it's great fun but I haven't had the chance to give it a go yet.
  • I also managed to grab a copy of Shadow of the Colossus - I've heard it's a pretty rare title, and an "epic" game, so I got a copy for $10 without the manual or cover art.
After a quick reflection, I've promised myself from this day forward, I'll try and be a lot organised in order to make things a lot easier for me, andas a result, be able to achieve more in life. I think it comes from after so many rejections from graduate positions, that I need to be unique rather than just a typical graduate. I think I've made a step in the right direction in applying to teach in Beijing for 6 weeks - should be an awesome experience too. I'm doing an interview for it tonight, so we'll see how we go! :)

0 comments:

    Recent Posts