Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Assignments, Assignments - *sigh*

Hey guys! How's everyone doing? I really haven't been up to much, except being busy with assignments with one on Monday being the Marketing Plan, and one due today being an Advanced Database Systems paper. It's not too bad, and they're both group assignments.
Other news:

  • I'm not going to China in the winter break anymore, and will have a winter holiday now; got rejected at the interview as I don't have any teaching experience. It's a bit disappointing, but given this current economic climate, it's not surprising.
  • I'm gonna have to start "nerding it up" this weekend, thanks to my exam timetable. It's gonna be a journey full of stress, and I might become a different person as a result from it. Have to keep procrastination to a minimum. ^_^"
  • Last weekend, I booted up Valkyria Chronicles again and finally got past the Chapter I was stuck on. This could be my stress reliever in between studies! =D
  • My parents left for a family friend's trip today, hope they have a safe and enjoyable one!

That basically wraps up what happened this fortnight, will definitely update more during the upcoming winter break!

0 comments:

    Recent Posts