Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Another week of stuff!

I've had a quick week this week, with nothing too exciting to report on. Things vaguely interesting that happened:

  • I started playing Everybody's Golf: World Tour for the PS3 - it's a pretty fun game, but theres just too many online updates for me! I have no idea when I can actually start playing with people online. It's easy to pick up and play, but hard to master - just like what all good games should be~
  • I got my exam timetable, its pretty hectic - 15th - 5:45pm then 16 - 8am, 11:15am, and finishing with 24th - 2:30pm. I guess I'll focus on everything but the team project stuff for now. I decided to start studying now, although it is still quite slow in progress. Wish me luck to see if I can apply for a special exam, since its 3 exams within 24 hours.
  • With regard to my Beijing exchange, I didn't pass the interview with the company. With basically no feedback, and with my fellow friend from Taiwan, we've come to assume that maybe the people working there want non-asian looking English native speakers. It kinda annoyed me cos it goes against the whole AIESEC way, but we'll see how that goes.
  • Yesterday on the bus, it kinda made me wonder what kids are like these days. I dropped a $2 coin, before i realised it, a primary school kid picked it up, and went off with it basically. *sigh* I guess for next time I should make sure my coins are put in the right place all the time.
That's the wrap up for this week, I'd better go back to studying. >_<

0 comments:

    Recent Posts