Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

An Awesome Weekend!

I had an awesome long weekend, doing a lot of fun things. These include:

  • first visiting EB and seeing various people dress up as star wars characters, mind you it was a bit crowded
  • Went to Timezone with Yoshi, Mio and Anna, it was great fun to ダンレボ(DDR) and try out the new Initial D. I found the physics really different compared to AS4, being that you can't just swerve the wheel to drift, it feels a little more "realistic", and you have to brake in this version. It was still great fun playing vs mode too. I was lucky that my cousin's Timezone card works too, so managed to get some cheap games as well. =D
  • Played a few rounds of SFIV with Billy online, I have a long way to go in order to be good at it, apparently I'm a tad predictable lol. It's still pretty fun, though I want to get a new internet connection ASAP! We'll see how that goes.

0 comments:

    Recent Posts