Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

A Day of Catching Up!

I spent last Thursday catching up with an old mate of mine Chau. It was great, just seeing how he was doing and wondering around teh city at various game shops. I swear I basically know all the video game shops from the 3x EB Games shops to JB....etc...

We got to talking about random stuff, and for the first time I thought that maybe I should go and study Psychology if I can't get a job in the business/IT field. It just seems interesting to see the way people think, and why they do so. But it was just a chain of thought, that's about it for the moment!

We had Japanese Curry at Kadoya for lunch. It was pretty good, but level 5 out of their 10 levels probably is my limit of hotness. I can't really eat that hot food, I just get heated up for no reason. :S Here's a pic of it below:

0 comments:

    Recent Posts