Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Games Party!

For those that follow my blog, I hosted a games party yesterday, inviting people from all walks of life that I've met from high school to uni to random events. It was great fun for most people, but I've learnt that I should probably have a list of games/things to do in advance. I always seem to forget about it! I have to find a way to see if I can improve the karaoke experience too.

It was fun playing SFIV with different groups of people, and 7 player Bomberman Ultra is by far the best multiplayer game on the PS3. We ended up having pizza for lunch, and some snacks here and there as well. All in all, I'd call it a success, and hopefully the next Gaming Party I'll organise will be just as good. =D

0 comments:

    Recent Posts