Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

First day of Winter break!

It feels so good not being guilty of doing nothing as today marks the start of my Winter Holidays, with my last exam being yesterday. Didn't really do much, went to Billy's house, and played some SF4. He actually has some tactics, and is a lot better than me at the game. I won 2 or 3 times out of 15 matches, I need a lot more practise! He had English voice overs for his characters, so it didn't really feel like SF4 to me lol. Or maybe that's just an excuse, I dunno.

I gave Resident Evil 5 a go too. I'm not really a fan of horror, but like what many people said, it's a lot more action rather than survival horror. It's a pretty fun game I must admit, but not something I'd be willing to fork out money for straight away. Again, like Red Faction, perhaps a game I'd like to get out of a bargain bin, or if my friends just have it lying around, I'll just borrow it. Mercenaries mode was pretty fun, where it was focused on killing the most zombies in the time allocated.

We finished off the day with Mirror's Edge, as my friend was stuck in an area. Luckily, as I have finished before, I had more of a vague idea on what to do for each of the remaining chapters that he was up to. All in all, it was still a fun day with heaps of gaming! I'm just getting more and more excited and pysched up for the Gaming Party this weekend. =D

0 comments:

    Recent Posts