Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Finally!

Hey guys, did you miss me? xD

I'm so relieved and relaxed now after what would probably be my worst 3 exam block that I've had in the 3 years that I've been at uni. I'm pretty confident I passed all of my exams, but whether or not I did better is another question. I'm determined to do as well as I can for my final one as well, but I basically took the whole day off today just to do nothing, which was pretty awesome, since I haven't done it for so long!

So in my day of nothingness, here is what I did:

  • Cooking! I tried to cook some dishes as my parents are currently overseas, and it made me realise how much I actually enjoy it. I just don't know how to haha. Cooking potato salad was fun, and tasted alright. My first time pasta was easy to cook, and I basically learnt most of it when I was in America. If I had more opportunities to cook, I'd love to cook more! My creations are posted below.
  • PS3ing! I got through 2 more chapters of Valkyria Chronicles. It's pretty fun, but I got stuck again lol. I hope to be in front of the anime, and plan to finish it this upcoming holidays!
  • TVing! Managed to spend a lot of time watching food and music programs on TV. There was one from Taiwan, and made me want to go and visit there just to try out the different dishes they offer there compared to here.
  • Animeing! I watched a few more episodes of K-On! and I must say it is pretty enjoyable and addicting at the same time. Mio ftw!
That pretty much wraps it up, the two photos here are pics of what I made last night and this morning for lunch. Hope it's not that bad for a first timer!

1 comments:

Dogolas said...

Nice! Can't wait to have a free day. Its been hectic over here xD. Dreading tomorrow's one, we have to know the textbook, the lecture notes, and tutorial slides (Q.Q). Thankfully just need about 15% to pass.

Anyway I'm going to rest up for my exam tonight. TTYL, have fun with the last exam! XD

    Recent Posts