Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Week 8 in UCSC!

Wow, it's past halfway already, and I have roughly six weeks to go.... I'm starting to wonder what would happen, when I realise that I'm almost on a plane already. Now that I think of it, I kinda wished that I could have stayed for the year, but due to the fact that I'm almost at the end of my degree, it is difficult to extend my stay and actually study, rather than it being a holiday. Enough of the depressing stuff, here's what happened this week!

  • Australian dollar dropping at an all time low for a while! 63 cents atm! T_T It is sooo depressing lol....
  • Went to 3 birthday celebrations: Benedetta on Tuesday, Hiromi on Thursday, Kasane on Saturday. This might basically just be the birthday week! =D
  • Ernie and his friends dropped by down here in Santa Cruz - managed to get a Cal shirt too.
  • Boring assignments that I had to finish...-_-"

Happy Birthday Hiromi!


Ernie and Friends!



Me and Bene, Happy 22nd B'day!



Me and Kasane! Happy B'day!


Me and Ernie!


1 comments:

Baka Ranger said...

Hahaha, glad you are having so much fun over there and made so many new friends =D.

But you need to get back to your roots, where the temperature is just warm and cold enough to warrant blanket changing throughout the night. XD

Australia $ is low, and I'm on a spending spree... importing stuff... that is not good. Already buying more figures overseas ^^;;.

Anyway enjoy the rest of your stay over there!

    Recent Posts