Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Games, Games and more Games!

As the title above says, I've basically kept myself busy with RPGs that I've failed to finish, focusing on Valkyria Chronicles and Xenosaga.

I'm up to the stage in Valkyria Chronicles where I can level up easily with a method I found on Youtube. (Check below) The game itself is different from games that I've played before in that it is a mixture of strategy with an anime RPG style. Maybe the best way I could describe it is like Worms 3D.

Xenosaga is an interesting sci-fi RPG based in the future and is a 3 part series. Only number 2 was released in PAL regions, but I managed to get a copy of the first part while I was in the states. It's a typical turn based RPG fare, but nonetheless interesting and good to try out. I have been annoyed at times where I'm trying to find the boss I have to fight, but end up having to refer back to FAQs for more information. The trailer is below for those interested!

Other than that, I've just been internetting, and doing nothing. I'd better start looking for jobs soon!



0 comments:

    Recent Posts