Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Best of Asia, Bring on America!

Omg, BoA is joining a lot of other Asian superstars - like Jackie Chan, Rain - onto making the move to debuting in the U.S. She revealed this in a recent interview named with her initials BoA - Best of Asia, Bring on America. I dunno, I personally the old pop style BoA, and she used to be my favourite Japanese artist, when I first saw her perform Double. I guess as people mature more, their music changes as well.

After watching these two previews - I think I would buy her American album if it happens to be here when I'm still in the U.S. It's supposed to be out 7th October, and album coming out later in the year. I personally love her ballads though. :) But yeah, be the judge yourself, and see whether or not it's your style of music:





Videos, news and image source from:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is boa korean?

gobbledegook said...

Yeah, but she basically moved into the whole Japanese Music scene, but still popular in both Japan and Korea. Now she's going to move into the States!

    Recent Posts