Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Week 2 in UCSC!

Hey guys, it's already week 2 of my time here in UCSC. Time flies doesn't it? I've done a fair amount of stuff already! A brief list of things I did in the week:

  • Went to the OPERS which is basically the equivalent of the first Market Day in O-week, with different clubs or they call it fraternities
  • I managed to go to the Boardwalk as mentioned in an entry earlier last week.
  • Had my first game of tennis in ages
  • Went and celebrated Hai Shang's 21st birthday.
  • Met some more people, made a heap of new friends!
  • Had Pizzas at Woodstocks - it was good but not enough for a big international friends program, I also met my buddy there too.
  • Started classes :(
I haven't been able to take any good pics of any wildlife yet. It's just so difficult to catch them at the right time with my camera. I've noticed that you can tell between a Freshman or not, depending on their reaction when you tell them you're from Australia. I'll leave you guys with some pics!

OPERS Festival

The group of people that celebrated Hai's Birthday!
(the guy being pointed at)

Me and my buddy Courtney at Woodstock's

My random Nachos I made!

0 comments:

    Recent Posts