Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Riverfire 2008!

Ah yes. I never thought I'd actually go to this event. I thought it was good, except for the annoying tree that blocked half my view there, and the amount of people there was crazy. Security was pretty tight, and I had a relatively cheap kebab. (only 7 bucks!) After watching the fireworks, we went for some karaoke, it was pretty fun too! Bus was annoying - too many people around, meant that I had to wait for three buses until I could get on.

This is probably my first time I've actually been to a fireworks event, rather than just watching it on TV. I'd probably go next year, if I can find others to join me too! A few pics down below.

The huge new ferris wheel at South Bank.

The best fireworks pic I could take from where I was.

The cool bridge fire dump? Or whatever you call it on Victoria Bridge.

Digging in on a kebab

Karaoke afterwards.

0 comments:

    Recent Posts