Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

My Apartment!

Hey Guys! Since I moved in, I thought it would be a good idea to show you guys what my apartment is like. It's known as the ILC (International Living Centre) which basically is a group of a few buildings of apartments together, and comprises of 50 - 50 international and local students living together. It's pretty cool, and helps people develop cool friendships, and learning about various different cultures of the world.

Recently, two more people have moved into my apartment with Kyle and me. A girl from Japan, called Yuko, and the other from the US, Julieanne. Yuko is pretty cool, and surprisingly said I had good Japanese haha. Julieanne on the other hand seemed nice, and brought along a lot of fresh fruit to share. Sharing is caring! =D I also met fellow Aussie, Thom who's also from UQ who arrived today. Other than that, I've just been meeting heaps of new people, both local and international students, and everyone seems pretty friendly! =)

I'm starting to get the hang of the orientation of this 2000-acre campus, and how to get around everywhere. There will be more and more people moving in soon, so at least the campus will have some life soon! =D

Here are some random pics of my apartment:

The Living Room

The Kitchen

The Hallway

The Bathroom

PS - I'll post a picture of my room soon! =P

0 comments:

    Recent Posts