Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

6th Week of Uni!

Finally, the holidays are among us, it's Easter! I thought I'd do a quick summary of my week leading up to it.

  • Did a tax law exam - kinda nasty, with me not remembering enough cases; should've studied more, blame the job applications! (I just wanted an excuse lol)
  • Went to a BDO Kendalls job interview session, it was pretty intense with individual interviews, group activities, an accounting test, and a written piece.
  • Got rejected by Deloitte - I guess I probably should've prepared more with my examples to answers of questions, but at least I know what to do now!
  • Project group for my final IT subject has been decided - so far it's alright, but we'll see how we go in terms of workload etc!
All in all it wasn't too bad. Hopefully, since its the holidays I'll be able to make daily blog entries, and post some more interesting stuff too. :)

0 comments:

    Recent Posts