Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

A week of craziness!

That's pretty much how I would summarise my week. I had 2 mid semesters one before and one after my actual birthday. They weren't too bad, though the one before my bday was theory rather than practical which was kinda surprising.

After exams, I finally spent some time with my PS3, giving GRID a go and playing some more Eternal Sonata. GRID was alright once I changed to bumper view, it was just difficult to play with cockpit view because my screen is so small - you can't see the track! I'll probably give it more of a go later. Eternal Sonata is something pretty magical too - I recognised Hirano Aya's voice instantly haha.

Other than that, just cooling down and going to enjoy my weekend. :)

0 comments:

    Recent Posts