Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

A day full of fun, and meeting heaps of people!

Hey guys! I've had a hella awesome day yesterday, and managed to squeeze heaps of stuff into it. :) A quick rundown:

  • Started the day off doing some work XD Basically just worked with my group in our marketing assignment - basically have a clear outline as to where we have to go with it.
  • This was followed by lunch with my newly found foodie friends, Sunny and Virginia. We were going to go to Oishii, but unfortunately luck wasn't on our side, and it was closed. Sunnybank Oriental was where we ended up going. I'm glad that we all had a great meal, despite the disappointment.
  • Afterwards, I managed to kill some time, and met up with Yoshi, Anna, and Mio - three people I met at a networking function recently, might go karaoke with them sometime next week. ^_^
  • Then was the fun bit - Karaoke! I dunno what attracts me to it, it's just always heaps of fun. Met a few new people there too, hopefully I can go again sometime soon. :)
I'll probably have a quieter one today, we'll see how we go!

0 comments:

    Recent Posts