Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Easter Sunday!

Hello hello! How was everyone's Easter? Full of Easter eggs? I wouldn't call myself a chocolate fanatic, so I didn't receive any, except from a tutor in a first year course lol.

I managed to skip jogging today, cos of the rain. I'm gonna get fat cos of the weather, haha. I basically spent all morning making a Gunpla (Gundam model kits) that I bought during my last trip. I'll probably do a post dedicated to it soon.


We went to the Chan's for a family friends Easter BBQ in the evening. It was alright, managed to play some PS3 too. Street Fighter IV is still great fun for gatherings, and GT is fun too if both people love cars. We ended up watching the movie Twilight. Some of the lines were a bit corny, but it is a romance film afterall.

Better start studying for my two exams after the break now, and not be like this girl in this pic! >_<
(PS - just trying to brighten up my posts with random pics now xD)

0 comments:

    Recent Posts