Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

An Afternoon of Karaoke and Games!

Just thought I'd blog about last Friday, where I ended up going to karaoke with a few friends of mine I met at a networking event a month ago. We started off grabbing lunch at Hanaichi in Wintergarden, before heading off to Karaoke for 2 hours. It was pretty fun, but it just makes me realise that I've still got a while to go if I want to go and sing well! xD I dunno why, but I just never get sick of it, so I should get better as time goes on.

We finished the arvo with going to Funhouse near the cinemas, and played a few of those old school ticket games. Ended up coming back with a bouncy ball and a heartbeat too! It was a fun time, and hope to have many more soon. :)

0 comments:

    Recent Posts