Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Good Friday 2009

Just thought I'd write something as a log of my easter break. I'm determined to make the most of everyday where possible, doing things that I enjoy, with a bit of study here and there too. I'll probably start the study after this easter long weekend! :) I might do some different articles over the course of this break, we'll see how we go.

The first day went by quick, played some Valkyria Chronicles, and slowly getting into the swing of things there. I've started doing morning jogs too, hopefully it'll make me into a healthier person for the future. On the other end, i've just been preparing for my party, with an old computer used for karaoke purposes. Once that is done, I might play around ubuntu with my laptop :) I'll keep you guys posted on other stuff!

0 comments:

    Recent Posts