Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

My Latest Gunpla!

As promised, here is a post about my latest Gunpla, a 1/144 model of Gundam Exia, which is the first Gundam the main lead character Setsuna F. Seiei pilots. I really enjoyed this series, and would highly recommend it for those who love robots, and love for a good story. There are elements of love, the issue of war, and what it means for people to unite. I can't wait for the movie!

This 1/144 Exia took me less than 3 hours to make. Kinda slow, but I'm not really good at building these things. This is probably the second gunpla I've made in years, so there were some hiccups too. I lost one of the stickers that was supposed to stick to the back of the head, but as most of the details are at the front, it's not that bad.

I have here two pics of two different poses I managed to make my Exia do. I really love it how they're easily posable, and would be great if I had more! I should probably do my best to secure a job asap to fund my ever extending expensive hobbies. xD

A fully equipped Gundam Exia excluding the GN Beam Sword.

Exia wielding the GN Sword, reminds you of the gunblade doesn't it? xD

0 comments:

    Recent Posts