Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Another Flying Week!

This week sure flew past. In all honesty, I haven't really been up to too much. Here's a quick wrap up of my week:

  • I went to a group meeting for my group project, and realising how I have to start some research for it.
  • Met up with Marina before she departed for her trip to Uluru. It was pretty cool, since I haven't seen her in a few months I reckon! Hope she can tell me stories about Uluru, so I might go visit there sometime.
  • Had a haircut - for some reason the hairdresser used a straightener on me, so weird! So I had a weird haircut for the rest of that day.
  • Claiming my free boost - one time I remember waiting for such a long time for a Boost that they gave me a free boost card. It was pretty good, as I was given a free LARGE Boost. I was kinda expecting them to give me a small or medium size, so it was a nice surprise!
Pics to come later, I'm off to another Gaming Party! =D

0 comments:

    Recent Posts