Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Guests and Guests!

My cousin's friend came over to Brisbane from Hong Kong to study Education in an English speaking country. I took her and a few of her friends to have pizza today, as well as taking them to my place for dinner afterwards. Before I met them, I really had no idea what to expect. It just felt weird inviting people to come over when you've never seen them before, and only really spoke to them on msn! I'm glad they had a great time taking heaps of pics at uni, as well as having fun with the Wii at home. I've made a few more Facebook friends now, thanks to them. =D

It was interesting to see their strong interest in cameras too. Seeing them like that, ignited my interest to learn photography more, as well as saving up for a nice DSLR in the future. I still have a lot to play with with my S610, but once I get that done, and have enough money saved, I might invest in my own one. =D I'll probably post the photos later, when they upload/send them to me!

0 comments:

    Recent Posts