Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Wu's 21.50582th Birthday Party

Last Sunday was my friend's 21.50582th party, which was basically just an excuse to hold a games party for this holidays haha. (Pics to come later) It was heaps of fun tbh, and he had the resources to make it more successful than my party! There were 3 PS3s setup, 1 360 and 1 wii setup. 2 of the 3 PS3s were dedicated to SFIV, and it was a pretty fun time. I know I have soo much more areas to improve in, but too bad my best mates aren't that into SFIV, so it's basically no motivation to get better!

Bomberman proved popular, but not quite as epic as I had imagined. Still, it was an enjoyable time, and he liked the presents that we got him. It was basically a collection of figurines from God of War, Street Fighter, and Assassin's Creed. I hope i didn't motivate him to start figure collecting, cos that's a pretty expensive hobby! Either way, it was probably one of my more enjoyable parties I've been to, as I am a gamer rather than a party animal. =P

0 comments:

    Recent Posts