Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Lessons Learnt!

The past couple of days, I have learnt random lessons that should be learnt in life. One of these is to be careful of what you buy online. I recently bought a game off ebay the other day, but it didnt end up working as the game was a 2nd hand copy. It's not such a big deal, but the return postage was about 1/3 of the actual product price, and isn't really worth it, I just hope I get some compensation as well from the seller themselves. I just know next time, to make sure I know the refund procedures, so I know that I don't get charged for a faulty item. >_<

Another lesson on something, which I usually do, but failed to do this time around, is research on products before you buy them. The K-On! CD mentioned in the previous post wasn't exactly what I had in mind. I thought that the Original Sound Track would comprise of the background music and songs that were used throughout an anime series. I realised now that it only contains background music, and various "light music" pieces, which can be a bit boring, but really relaxing at the same time. I think I might put it on at night when I want to feel more relaxed! I would've preferred the vocal songs that they used in the anime instead! As promised, here is what the inside of the CD looks like:

0 comments:

    Recent Posts