Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Winter BBQ!

I went BBQing today at the Botanical Gardens. It was pretty fun just to chill out and away from the PS3 for the whole day too. I went with Misa's Pharmer friends, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves too! We got more in touch with nature - with a bit of bushwalking/hiking and away from technology, without the electrical BBQ stoves they have nowadays. I'll leave you guys with some of the better pics that I took during the day, enjoy!



We finished off the day with some coffee at La Dolce Vita at Park Rd, Milton. It seemed like a nice place, and I ordered an Iced Mocha! I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but this tasted alright, except the cream was kinda sour, almost like they used whipped sour cream!

0 comments:

    Recent Posts