Random Gobbledegook

Ramblings on life, otakuness and other random stuff.

Presents!

My parents came back from their 5 week holiday trip, and they were back telling us about their stories of their time in the other side of the world. I managed to get a few presents, and these include the following:

  • Cross Edge PS3 Game
  • K-On! Original Soundtrack
  • BoA BEST & USA
  • A lot of random key chains etc, I might post them up some other time cos they're scattered everywhere =P

I've yet to open both CD's yet, but will probably take pics of the inserts when I do! I also received a late 21st Birthday present from my parents too. I got a compact DC - the Nikon S610. I like the feel and design of it, and I think this will last me until I get a DSLR in the future! So from now on, all photos will be taken with this camera, until that DSLR arrives! ;) Because of all these presents and the cold weather lately, it feels like it's Christmas in July! =D

0 comments:

    Recent Posts